Wednesday 10 February 2010

Next up

So, last weekend was a mixed bag. Toys Hill was fun with lots of interesting things to shoot but I was a tad disappointed with Bough Beech. The lack of access down to the waters edge at the reservoir was frustrating to say the least, though it did allow me to unleash my inner rebel and jump a few fences at the expense of my trousers!

This coming weekend the tour continues although available time is slightly cut by an impending trip to London on Saturday. With that in mind I'm going to keep it close to home and head up to the Bluebell Hill Picnic Site (No. 28) on the Sunday. In addition to some great views from the top of the Downs I'm aiming to visit and shoot my newest subject of interest - The Medway Megaliths, some of which (Kits Coty House, The Countless Stones and The Coffin Stone) are to be found in this area. I've had my head buried in Wikipedia articles about the Megaliths and earlier this week even ventured into Maidstone Library to take copies from the reference books there (geeky I know!), so yea, some detailed info should accompany the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment